Crocs in the winelands
Become acquainted with Franschhoek, a picturesque boutique town in the heart of the Cape Winelands where the French settled in the 16th century. We visit three wineries on this tour and a walk through the village at leisure.
Full Day Tour (Morning)
- 09:00am Be picked up from your Cape Town accommodation.
- 10:00am Our tour sets out from Cape Town CBD into the winelands. We visit the African Croc Dive on the Le Bonheur Crocodile farm.
- After the excitement, be swept away to the majestic Franschhoek village a 16th Century picturesque boutique town.
- We visit three renown wineries and enjoy lunch at either La Petite Ferme or Roca restaurant on the Dieu Donne estate.
Crocodile Cage Diving
- Close encounter with Africa’s apex predators, crocodile cage diving adventure
- Enjoy a breakfast at our licensed café/deli, our friendly staff will escort the group of divers to the platform where you will meet the dive master/croc handler.
- After a safety briefing, everyone will be handed out their diving gear.
- Our spacious cage can easily take up to 10 divers and will spend approximately 20minutes in the water with our crocs.
Whilst in the cage our in-house photographer will take photos of and make a video of the group that can be watched and purchased after the dive whilst enjoying some refreshments. Fresh showers after the dive are also free for all divers to enjoy.
Taste South African wine and enjoy the breath-taking scenery of the Cape Winelands. Become acquainted with Franschhoek, a picturesque boutique town in the heart of the Winelands where the French settled in the 16th century. We visit three wineries on this tour and a walk through the village at leisure.
Optional extra activities: Pre-book
Enjoy dinner at one of the award-winning restaurants and arrange a private transfer to Cape Town later the evening @ R325.00 ZAR per person minimum 2 persons extra.
Complimentary extra activities:
A visit up the Franschhoek pass (weather permitting)
The SAFARI EXPERIENCE
Departure and Return
- Pick up from pre-specified accommodation
- Bottled water
- Mini Towels to freshen up
- Crocodile Cage diving
- 2 wine tastings
- Lunch reservation either Roca or La Petite Ferme
- Enjoy dinner at one of the award-winning restaurants and arrange a private transfer to Cape Town later the evening @ R325.00 ZAR per person minimum 2 persons extra.
- A visit up the Franschhoek pass (weather permitting)
- Not Specified in booklet
- Pickups from pre-specified accommodation
- Pickups from 09:00am and tour departure at 10:00am
- Departure from last pick up point
- After Crocodile farm visit only, pickups start from 13:00pm and departs at 14:00pm
- Return to point of origin
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entertained by a qualified guide
- Live commentary
- Explorer series booklet (Tour offerings from free tasting etc)
- Bottled water on the vehicle (2 per guest)
- Lunch reservations either Tokara, Vrede en Lust or Zorgvliet
- A glass of champagne whilst experiencing a diamond cutting tour
- A R1000 voucher that can be spend at the diamond works